The “Writer” and “AeetesQ” enter this agreement (the “Agreement”) in consideration of the mutual agreement made herein. The parties agree as follows:
- The writer is engaged in the business of writing articles and other materials on a freelance basis.
- AeetesQ is engaged in the business of publishing.
- The parties expressly agree and acknowledge that the relationship created by this Agreement is one of Independent Contractor.
- AeetesQ is not the employer of Writer, and Writer is not, and will not be treated as an employee of AeetesQ for federal tax, or any other purposes.
This agreement will begin on the date set forth below and shall continue until terminated as provided by either party. If either party violates a term of this Agreement, then the other party (the “Non-breaching Party”) may terminate this Agreement, effective immediately upon delivery of written notice of termination by the Non-breaching Party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this agreement at any time for any or no reason, effective upon thirty (30) days written notice.
Services to be Provided by Writer
- The writer agrees to submit, on his or her sole initiative, written articles to the AeetesQ of the stated categories.
- The manner and method of producing these Articles are solely at the discretion of the Writer.
- AeetesQ has no right of control over the Writer’s manner or method of performance under this Agreement.
- The writer will submit Articles under the schedule of copy deadlines being used by the AeetesQ.
Representations and Warranties of Writer
By submitting an Article to AeetesQ, the writer represents and warrants that:
- The Article is their original work
- The Article is not owned by any third party
- The Article is accurate
- The Article has not been obtained by unlawful means,
- The Article has not been previously published in any manner or medium, specifically including, but not limited to, print or electronic means,
- And that publication of the article by AeetesQ will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party.
AeetesQ agrees to provide the following in exchange for the writer’s services:
- Excellent job references (where it is required)
- Access to CMS and SEO tools
- An incentive for each Set of articles completed by Writers
- Access to editors and experts for one-on-one tips, corrections and directions.
- Our writer gets 100% credit for their work.
Under no circumstances will Writer be paid on an hourly, daily or another basis that is a function of time.
- Writer acknowledges and agrees that AeetesQ will only pay the writer for Articles that are published
- AeetesQ has the sole and exclusive authority to determine whether or not to publish any and all Articles submitted by Writer.
Assignment and Ownership of Intellectual Property
Writer hereby understands and agrees that all Articles submitted to, and published by, AeetesQ under this Agreement shall be considered works for hire, and further, to the extent, any intellectual property right does not pass pursuant to a work for hire, Writer hereby assigns to AeetesQ all rights to publish the Article, and all previously submitted articles of Writer, in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which it can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device, including without limitation the rights to archive, republish, edit, repackage or revise any Article in any manner as AeetesQ sees fit.
The rights conferred upon AeetesQ by this agreement shall be exclusive to AeetesQ for One Year after the first date AeetesQ initially publishes the Article