Code of Conduct
AeetesQ is dedicated to providing a safe experience for everyone, regardless of Gender, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation, Disability, Physical Appearance, Body Size, Age, Race, Religion, Neuro(a)typicality, Political Affiliation. Participants shall not diminish the dignity or erase the identity of any person through language, a rhetorical means, or other means. Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any participant in the AeetesQ forum or environment, including the administration of AeetesQ. Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or removed at the sole discretion of the AeetesQ admin.
Code of Conduct for AeetesQ Forum
- AeetesQ is an all-inclusive platform, therefore discrimination based on sex, race, gender, age, gender expressions, medical or genetic conditions, and marital status are highly prohibited.
- We here at AeetesQ love your opinion, in fact, we yearn for it unless it is abusive and/or abusive
- Hateful comments may seem oppressive, intimidating and victimizing is highly prohibited
- Again AeetesQ would love to hear it from and so every user is entitled to their opinion as long as it does not violate any of our code of conduct,
- Although our users are entitled to their opinion, we also expect their opinion to be it is humane and sensitive and kind.
- Advertisement of products and services on this platform is highly prohibited, however AeetesQ will be glad to go into an affiliate partnership with interested parties.
AeetesQ is dedicated to providing a safe experience for everyone, regardless of Gender, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation, Disability, Physical Appearance, Body Size, Age, Race, Religion, Neuro(a)typicality, Political Affiliation.
Participants shall not diminish the dignity or erase the identity of any person through language, rhetorical means, or any other means.
- Diminution includes
- Referring to any person by using terminologies that marginalize them or their group.
- Describing any person or group, present or otherwise by using langusage which is mocking of another group or person.
- Participants shall endeavour to express their feelings in an emotionally intelligent manner whenever possible. We each have privileges over our thoughts, feelings, and perceptions. Take the time to understand the difference between these and objective reality, especially when communicating with other participants.
Exercise Emotional Intelligence By:
- By making “I feel” statements: especially in times of frustration or stress.
- Describing internal perceptions and emotions rather than misrepresenting them as objective facts.
- Make an effort to qualify statements as being from your perspective – “In my view”, “I suspect”, or make an “I feel” statement.
- When you feel that you can’t articulate your thoughts and feelings sufficiently, make clear and concise statements such as “I need space”, to indicate to other participants, you are anxious or overwhelmed.
Sexual language and imagery
Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any participant at AeeteQ forums or environments, including admins. Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or removed at the sole discretion of the admins.
AeetesQ prioritizes marginalized people’s safety just as the safety of privileged people’s comfort. We reserve the right for the admins to abstain from the action on complaints regarding:
- ‘Reverse’ -isms, including ‘reverse racism,’ ‘reverse sexism,’ and ‘cisphobia’
- Reasonable communication of boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you.”
- Communicating in a tone you don’t find congenial.
- Criticizing racist, sexist, cissexist, or otherwise oppressive behaviour or assumptions.
If you are being harassed by a member of AeetesQ, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact the admins at. If the person who is harassing you is on the team, they will recuse themselves from handling your incident. We will respond as promptly as we can.
This code of conduct applies to AeetesQ spaces, but if you are being harassed by a member of AeetesQ outside our spaces, we still want to know about it. We will take all good-faith reports of harassment by AeetesQ members, especially LEADERSHIP TEAM, seriously. This includes harassment outside our spaces and harassment that took place at any point in time. The abuse team reserves the right to exclude people from AeetesQ based on their past behaviour, including behaviour outside AeetesQ spaces and behaviour towards people who are not in AeetesQ.
- In order to protect volunteers from abuse and burnout, we reserve the right to reject any report we believe to have been made in bad faith. Reports intended to silence legitimate criticism may be deleted without response.
- We will respect confidentiality requests for the purpose of protecting victims of abuse. At our discretion, we may publicly name a person about whom we’ve received harassment complaints, or privately warn third parties about them, if we believe that doing so will increase the safety of AeetesQ members or the general public. We will not name harassment victims without their affirmative consent.